Ignite change. Spark growth. Start a business renaissance.
At The Marketing Society, bringing people together to listen and learn is part of our DNA and the Annual Conference is the very embodiment of that.
A powerful day of inspiration, ideas and energy from entrepreneurs, creatives, marketing leaders and pioneers that will set you and your team's potential alight and remind you what good marketing can achieve.
Our Singapore Conference returns on Thursday 16 February 2023, 2pm-6pm, followed by social drinks, located at LinkedIn APAC HQ offices (Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 2, Level 34, Singapore).
With thanks to our partners Collinson, a global company dedicated to helping the world to travel with ease and confidence and the operator of Priority Pass.
Our conference will feature drivers of change, outstanding leaders and visionaries. They will share their experience, insights, journey and advice to empower and inspire marketers to be the changemakers in their organisations & to drive business forward.
We will hear from speakers who have changed as leaders, changed their organisations, changed their brands and have changed the marketing landscape. The changemakers who unite and ignite. We promise you will leave empowered and equipped with the tools and knowledge needed in these challenging times. It’s going to be one extraordinary day.
Business itself is reshaping, and we know that marketers can and should be the driving force of our business success. Marketers drive change. And so much needs to be done to keep our companies, our customers, and communities around us strong. So what does it mean to be a changemaker & cultivating the impact you can have?
We’ll be hearing inspirational stories on:
- The craft of ChatGPT with Tuomas Peltoniemi, Managing Director, Go-to-Market & Client Services, Accenture Song, Manolis Perrakis, Head of Innovation, We Are Social Singapore and Claire Pinel, Group Marketing Director Frontline ASEAN and moderated by Tessa Conrad, Head of Innovation, TBWA Asia: Hear how ChatGPT can be the transformative co-pilot to a brand's marketing & creative strategy.
- Maximising impact with Sivea Pascale, Managing Director, Group Retail Marketing, UOB: Hear how UOB transformed from sleeping giant to a revitalised brand, in the new banking era.
- Transformation with Lynette Pang, Deputy CEO, National Arts Council: Hear how art can be the catalyst for change and the National Arts Council's plan to champion and grow Singapore's art sector.
- The Future of Work with Ben Hamley, Future of Work Lead APAC, JLL: Hear how neuroscience can help change the way we think about work, collaboration, design and spaces.
- Creative Effectiveness with Ed Pank, Managing Director, WARC APAC VP Advisory: Hear a roundup of the latest trends and award winning work from the Cannes Lion 2022 International Festival of Creativity.
- Changemaker Challenges with Grace Kerrison, Head of Sales Solutions APAC, LinkedIn: Hear how choices and risks lead to transformation in a changemakers career.
Date: Thursday 16th February 2023
Time: 2.00pm - 6.00pm, followed by social drinks
Venue: LinkedIn APAC HQ - Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 2, Level 34, Singapore
Places are limited, so we encourage you to reserve your seat now
Members: Your place is complimentary as part of your membership. Book now via the button below.
Non-members: Our events are predominantly for our members, please email [email protected] to register your interest with our team and we'll be in touch.
Full programme details below.
Get to know our speaker(s)
2pm – 2.25pm | Coffee & Connections
2.25pm – 2.35pm | Welcome: Opening remarks by The Marketing Society Board Member
- Gita De Beer, Former Regional CMO, JLL
2.35pm – 3pm | Choices, Changes & Risks to drive Transformation
In this session, hear how choices and risks lead to transformation in a changemakers career.
- Grace Kerrison, Head of Sales Solutions - APAC, LinkedIn
3pm – 3.30pm | Transformation
In this session, we hear how art can be the catalyst for change and the National Arts Council's plan to champion and grow Singapore's art sector. This is a fireside chat with Helen Duffy.
- Lynette Pang, Deputy CEO, National Arts Council
3.30pm – 4pm | Maximising Impact
In this session, we will hear about UOB's transformational journey from sleeping giant to a revitalised brand, in the new banking era. This is a fireside chat with Gita De Beer.
- Sivea Pascale, Managing Director, Group Retail Marketing, UOB
4pm – 4.30pm | Neuroscience: The future of work
In this session, we will be exploring how neuroscience can help change the way we think about work, collaboration, design and spaces.
- Ben Hamley, Future of Work Lead, APAC, JLL
4.30pm – 5pm | Coffee & Connections
5pm – 5.30pm | The craft of ChatGPT
In this session, we will hear from a panel of experts on how ChatGPT can be the transformative co-pilot to a brand's marketing & creative strategy.
- Tuomas Peltoniemi, Managing Director, Go-to-Market & Client Services, Accenture Song
- Manolis Perrakis, Head of Innovation, We Are Social Singapore
- Claire Pinel, Group Marketing Director Frontline ASEAN
- Moderated by Tessa Conrad, Head of Innovation, TBWA Asia
5.30pm – 6.10pm | Insights from the Cannes Lions 2022 International Festival of Creativity
Join WARC for a view of the key themes that are set to drive the creative industry forward for the year ahead, informed by the winning work and the latest trends from the Cannes Lions 2022 Festival. This session will showcase an array of winning work to show the tools and techniques in play, and provide actionable takeaways to set you up for success
- Ed Pank, MD APAC and VP Advisory, WARC
6.10pm – 6.15pm | Closing remarks by The Marketing Society Board Member
- Gita De Beer, Former Regional CMO, JLL
6.15pm – 7.30pm | Social drinks reception