Ignite change. Spark growth. Start a business renaissance.
At The Marketing Society, bringing people together to listen and learn is part of our DNA and the Annual Conference is the very embodiment of that.
A powerful day of inspiration, ideas and energy from entrepreneurs, creatives, marketing leaders and pioneers that will set you and your team's potential alight and remind you what good marketing can achieve.
Our Singapore Conference returns on 16 February 2023, 2pm- 6pm, followed by drinks.
Our conference will feature drivers of change, outstanding leaders and visionaries. They will share their experience, insights and advice to empower and inspire marketers to be the changemakers in their organisations - we will hear from speakers who have changed as leaders, changed their organisations, changed their brands and have changed the marketing landscape.
The changemakers who unite and ignite. We promise you will leave empowered and equipped with the tools and knowledge needed in these challenging times. It’s going to be one extraordinary day.
Business itself is reshaping, and we know that marketers can and should be the driving force of our business success. Marketers drive change. And so much needs to be done to keep our companies, our customers, and communities around us strong.
We’ll be hearing inspirational stories on:
- The Future of Work: how neuroscience can help change the way we think about work, collaboration, design and spaces from the team at JLL
- Creative Effectiveness: we’ll look at the latest trends from the Cannes Lion International Festival.
- Driving Loyalty; Our event partners Collinson will be talking about deepening customer engagement in today’s world
- Maximising impact: What does it mean to be a changemaker & cultivating the impact you can have.
- Under the spotlight: Hearing insights from a leader about their journey, the challenges that lie ahead and how marketers can drive business forward
- Wendy Walker, Vice President Marketing ASEAN, Salesforce
- Todd Handcock, President Asia Pacific, Collinson
- Ben Hamley, Future of Work Lead, APAC, JLL
- Lynette Pang, Deputy CEO, National Arts Council
- Ed Pank, MD APAC, Warc
- Plus more to be announced
Places are limited, so we encourage you to reserve your seat now
Members: Your place is complimentary as part of your membership. Book now via the button below.
Non-members: Our events are predominantly for our members, please use the Book Now button below to register your interest with our team and we'll be in touch.