On Wednesday 27 May we will be hosting a global conversation with representatives from our global boards in New York, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Edinburgh and New Delhi.
Timings: Streaming live from London, 1pm BST (8am EDT, 4pm GST, 5.30pm IST, 8pm SGT/HKT).
After the success of our inaugural conversation, we bring representatives from our hubs together once again to explore experiences and challenges around COVID-19, covering topics including the economy, leadership skills, wellbeing, talent, recovery plans and more.
Moderated by Gemma Greaves, Chief Executive, The Marketing Society, we'll explore the global challenges that have arisen so far and the biggest challenges each region is currently facing.
We'll hear from:
- Craig Inglis, Chairman, The Marketing Society (London)
- Juhie Gorwara, Head of Corporate Marketing, Philips (India)
- Adriana Rizzo, VP Global Marketing, Discovery Inc (New York)
- Mike Fairburn, General Manager, Sony Music Entertainment (Dubai)
- Xiaowei Liu, VP External Relations, APAC, Shell (Singapore)
- Karl Gregory, Head of Digital as a Channel, HSBC Asia Pacific (Hong Kong)
- Derek Hemphill, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, RBS (Scotland)
Watch the video recording from this session below.