As the world moves to a more sustainable way of working, our industry is often accused of not doing enough and even worse, using greenwashing as a tick-box exercise. In this session, we will look at how embedding sustainability into your marketing function will not only prevent greenwashing but help your sustainable marketing campaigns have a more positive impact on people, our planet and your bottom line.
While most in our industry understand the need to be bolder and clearer in communicating sustainability to customers, many feel they lack the knowledge to do so authentically. Lead by Alexis Eyre and Paul Randle this workshop will equip you with the tools and framework to help you understand and achieve this better.
What to expect:
• Understand greenwashing, why it occurs and how to prevent it
• Learn marketing’s current impacts on people, planet and profit and the business case for change
• Define what sustainable marketing is
• Take away a framework to help you identify what current impacts your marketing is currently having to date, how to instil sustainability into your marketing and ultimately align your function with your company’s wider sustainability strategy
Date: Tuesday 7 November
Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm GMT | 9:00am - 10:30am EST | 6:00pm - 7:30pm GST
Location: Zoom, Virtual
Book your place
• Business team member: This event is included in your membership
• Member: Not available at this tier.
• Member Plus: This event is included in your membership
• Member Access All Areas: This event is included in your membership
• Subscriber: Not available at this tier