Our first event of 2023, took place on Wednesday 25 January at the Four Seasons DIFC from 6.30-9.30pm.
In partnership with our friends at Valtech, we discussed marketing automation and how brands can build a single customer view, moving away from silos to deliver a world-class customer experience.
At the session we heard from Zaher Hazim, Regional CTO and Vice President, Valtech who shared his thoughts, before we moved into a panel conversatio with Zaher, Jad Hindy, SVP Marketing at EXPO City (former SVP Marketing at Expo2020), along with Marcus Rasmussen, Country Data Director at Valtech.
The speakers shared their views views and best practice examples of building a single customer view, before we opened the floor to questions from the community. questions in the Q&A.
Here are some of our key takeaways from the event
• Create a roadmap, encourage incremental baby steps and validate your findings.
• Spark cross functional teams to drive changes across the organization.
• Build goals and objectives of your Customer Data Platform initiative.
• Encourage and foster collaboration between marketing, data and IT.
• Look for a partner and not for service providers.