In 2022, we hosted events live and virtually across our hubs. Here's a snapshot, written by members of our community.
This year we hosted our first Digital Day in London, welcomed Dame Carolyn McCall to our Annual Lecture, celebrated marketing excellence at our Awards and supported Stand Up To Cancer at the Sprintathon.
This year, we ran online events from our hubs in London, Scotland, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and the UAE.
- 'Top tips for building a presence in the metaverse'
- 'How the F&B industry are driving the future of sustainability'
- 'The Metaverse: It's here to stay'
Changemakers Ignite Conference
In a time when the world is constantly changing, it is more important than ever for marketers to dare to make a difference and lead the change in both business and society. The theme of this year's conferences was 'Changemakers Ignite'.
- 'We are nothing without incredible marketing leaders'
- 'All Killer. No Filler.'
- 'Made me think, what ignited me.'
In our Scotland hub, we saw the return of Amplify Marketing Festival with The Ogilvy Lecture delivered by Nando's Sarah Warby and explored thought-provoking topics through the Trendspotting and Future Leaders sessions.
- 'Amplify Marketing Festival 2022 review'
- 'Trendspotting: Strategy review'
- 'Future Leaders with David Amers'
In 2022, we launched a new series of Book Circles. These Member-Only intimate events bring an inspiring author to provide a ‘starter for ten’ introduction sharing insights from their book, which is then followed by small group conversations exploring what the implications of the book are for marketers.
- 'The lonely marketer'
- 'Getting the board, onboard'
- 'What makes a successful marketer?'
- 'It isn’t women who need to change. It’s the system that needs to change.'
Enjoy this? Get more.
Our monthly newsletter, The Edit, curates the very best of our latest content including articles, podcasts, video.
Become a member
Not a member yet?
Now it's time for you and your team to get involved. Get access to world-class events, exclusive publications, professional development, partner discounts and the chance to grow your network.