This year has been a fraught one, to say the least. In the UK we've been preoccupied with Brexit, then the pandemic hit. Then there was the rise of Black Lives Matter. Plus the looming threat of climate change remains.
So we'd thought we'd see which content has resonated most with you in the madness that is 2020. The below are the top ten most read pieces on our site (published this year) in order of popularity:
- Advertising during the coronavirus: a view from Hong Kong, by Duncan Bell
- Black Lives Matter: brands who are doing it right, by Becks Collins
- Black Lives Matter: why are so many brands silent? By Becks Collins
- Challenger brands to watch in 2020, by eatbigfish
- Cultural shifts to watch in 2020, by Canopy Insight
- In the wake of George Floyd the industry needs to admit its racist, by Rani Patel Williams
- Top ten moments for women in 2020 so far, by Becks Collins
- What will the brands of Covid-19 be? By Giles Lury
- When brands' language reveals their darker sides, by Chris West
- International Women's Day 2020: what women want, various contributors
Enjoy this? Get more.
Our monthly newsletter, The Edit, curates the very best of our latest content including articles, podcasts, video.
Become a member
Not a member yet?
Now it's time for you and your team to get involved. Get access to world-class events, exclusive publications, professional development, partner discounts and the chance to grow your network.