Join us at our free virtual event on Wednesday 6 December from 2pm - 3.15pm where we'll provide hints and tips on how to prepare a gold-winning Star Awards paper.
Kirsteen Beeston, Star Awards 2024 Chair and Global Marketing Director - Bowmore, Auchentoshan & Irish Whiskey at Beam Suntory, will Chair the session and Hugh Burkitt, Judging Chair, will provide invaluable insights to what the judges look for in a winning entry – and what to avoid. He will also answer questions on the judging processes for anyone interested in being a judge.
We'll hear from Gold-winning campaigns from the 2023 awards including:
- Essence Mediacom Scotland - Cure Your Flight Shame
- Republic of Media & Thirst Craft - We Also Make Whisky
- Multiply and Johnson & Johnson - Have You Met Donkey? - How Listerine Cleaned Up In Tesco in 2022
Who will give you advice on:
- Timescales and how much time to allow
- Collaboration and who to involve from both the client and agency perspective
- Structure of the paper and how to tell a good story
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Presentation of your paper and what to consider
- What is important to include and perhaps what you should leave out
- Important questions/checklist before you hit the submit button