Digital transformation marks a radical rethinking of how an organisation uses technology, people and processes to fundamentally change business performance.
But change can be challenging and difficult. How do you find the right technologies and approaches needed to make better, more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, improve customer engagement and retention and drive your organisations digital culture? How do you as an individual affect positive change within your organisation?
Find out on Tuesday 22nd June from 2-3pm GMT when we look at how to approach digital transformation and the benefits it can bring to your business and customers.
Natalie Thomas, Marketing and Digital Director, Royal Mail
Fiona Gray, Marketing Director, Equator
Chairing the event will be Sophie Devonshire, CEO, The Marketing Society
You’ll leave the session with:
- How are new technologies challenging existing businesses?
- What are the new business models companies are adopting?
- What new skills are needed for corporates to remain competitive and relevant?
- How are industries adapting to the change and how are they coping with the changing competitor landscape?
- How do you strategise about digital talent, attracting and retaining vital people?
- How can you understand big data and transform organisations into more efficient and productive entities?
The concept of the Inspiring Minds series is to bring interesting and thought leading speakers and brands to our members. They will bring insights and where possible share tools, tips and practical ideas that can then be used within their own businesses.
Free for Members - please book your ticket below
£25 + VAT for Non Members - please book your ticket here