The Annual Lecture is your opportunity to hear from a prominent leader in our industry.
We are delighted to announce this year’s The Marketing Society Annual Lecture to be delivered by Global CEO of Aviva, Amanda Blanc Live in London.
Amanda’s impressive career began at one of Aviva’s ancestor companies, Commercial Union. Quickly followed by success in senior roles across the insurance sector including AXA and Zurich, before returning to Aviva as its first female CEO in 2020.
Widely regarded as a forward-thinking, strong and resilient leader, Amanda is credited for turning around Aviva’s flagging fortunes. She was included in the Financial Times 25 most influential women of 2022 and in January 2023 was named The Sunday Times business person of the year.
The Marketing Society Annual Lecture is one of our flagship events. Each year, we invite a prominent leader from our industry to speak at our Annual Lecture, to share insights in an honest conversation. We asked them their thoughts about what makes a good marketing leader, the lessons they have learned along the way in their career, and advice they would pass on to the next generation of marketers.
Previous speakers have included Carolyn McCall, Gary Coombe, Global CEO Gillette, Sir Stuart Rose, Sir Dave Lewis, Sir Charlie Mayfield, Lord Seb Coe, Lord Puttnam and Paul Polman.
For an insight into our 2022 Annual Lecture, you can read the review here.
Date: Tuesday 5 September
Time: 6.00pm - 9.30pm
Location: BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9LN
If you would like to be added to the wait list please contact the team on [email protected]
- Business team member: This event is included in your membership, book now to reserve
- Member: £75 + VAT
- Member Plus: This event is included in your membership, book now to reserve your place
- Member All Access: This event is included in your membership, book now to reserve your place
- Digital Member: £75 + VAT
- Non-Members: £100 + VAT - If you are interested in finding out more about the value membership can offer please contact [email protected]