What can the world of improv theatre teach us about adapting behaviours at work to suit the mood and occasion? Join us for our next Accelerate Learning Lab to find out, hosted by well-known film and TV actor, author and comedian, Neil Mullarkey.
A regular on Channel 4’s `Whose Line is it Anyway’, Neil will lead this high-energy, interactive session equipping you with smart, transferable skills you can employ immediately back in the office.
What to expect:
This highly interactive session with one of the world’s top improv practitioners will be plenty of fun and will equip you with highly applicable skills you can use immediately.
- Learn tools borrowed from improv theatre - quick thinking, co-creating and engaging others.
- Understand how to create the influence you want, whether selling an idea or encouraging others’ ideas.
- Find it easier to collaborate with others by enhancing your listening skills
- Feel more confident in uncertain moments, with clients and colleagues.
Date: Tuesday 3 October
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am BST | 1:00pm - 2:30pm GST | 5:00pm - 6:30pm SGT/HKT
Location: Zoom, Virtual
Neil Mullarkey is a unique communication expert. You may recognise him from his performances in 'Whose Line Is it Anyway' and two 'Austin Powers' movies. He still performs most Sundays with the Comedy Store Players, Europe's top improv troupe, which he co-founded with Mike Myers. But he now travels the world bringing the skills of theatre and especially improv to clients including EY, Deloitte, Vodafone, Accenture and Unilever.
His new book, In The Moment - Build Your Confidence, Communication and Creativity at Work, was published by Kogan Page in June 2023. He is offering members 20% discount using the code KOGANPAGE20 buy it here.
(And, yes, Mullarkey is his real name)
Book your place
• Business team member: This event is included in your membership
• Member: Not available at this tier.
• Member Plus: This event is included in your membership
• Member Access All Areas: This event is included in your membership
• Subscriber: Not available at this tier