In current times, we needed a rallying cry to be bold and a reminder of the brilliant things we can achieve when we work together.
Our Bravest Conference in Hong Kong marked the end of our global roadshow and it was a day of rousing speeches, some emotional moments and a standing ovation. Here are some of the top learnings:
- You can’t go wrong doing the right thing
- Be prepared to be humble, reactive and creative
- Be the first mover in what you do
- To have a long-term vision you have to be brave
- Being big, bold & purpose-led with a long-term view is essential to a successful partnership. Share the same vision and work together to achieve it.
- If everyone did one small thing, it would add up to a lot of big things: read up, learn, get involved.
- Never lose your curiosity: the best marketers are the most curious and always are ready to learn
- Bravery means taking chances and pushing the envelope
- One person can make a difference.
- Work hard, sustain the momentum and you’ll succeed.
You can view photos from the day on our Facebook page.