In current times, we needed a rallying cry to be bold and a reminder of the brilliant things we can achieve when we work together.
Our Bravest Conference in Hong Kong marked the end of our global roadshow and it was a day of rousing speeches, some emotional moments and a standing ovation. Here are some of the top learnings:
- You can’t go wrong doing the right thing
- Be prepared to be humble, reactive and creative
- Be the first mover in what you do
- To have a long-term vision you have to be brave
- Being big, bold & purpose-led with a long-term view is essential to a successful partnership. Share the same vision and work together to achieve it.
- If everyone did one small thing, it would add up to a lot of big things: read up, learn, get involved.
- Never lose your curiosity: the best marketers are the most curious and always are ready to learn
- Bravery means taking chances and pushing the envelope
- One person can make a difference.
- Work hard, sustain the momentum and you’ll succeed.
You can view photos from the day on our Facebook page.
Enjoy this? Get more.
Our monthly newsletter, The Edit, curates the very best of our latest content including articles, podcasts, video.
Become a member
Not a member yet?
Now it's time for you and your team to get involved. Get access to world-class events, exclusive publications, professional development, partner discounts and the chance to grow your network.