Join us on April 6 at 12pm ET for The Marketing Society’s next event, in partnership with American Marketing Association.
The past three years have upset three decades of global order. With a geopolitical realignment underway, countries are going to new lengths to manage their image in the pursuit of trade, tourists, and talent. And from advertisements to sponsorships, 'Twiplomacy' to talk shows, these country campaigns are changing attitudes worldwide.
How can marketers channel the enthusiasm of 'citizen-customers'? Fend off bot-triggered publics? Engage with influencers and activists?
Join us for a special conversation to explore:
- What is nation-branding and how has it evolved
- Which techniques are countries using to market themselves today
- What are the biggest wins and #fails
- Which metrics countries use to keep score
- What can nation marketers and brand marketers learn from each other
We will hear from
- Simon Anholt, Founder, The Good Country Index
- Matthias Leufkens, Founder, @DigiTips, previously @Twiplomacy
- Josh Stanton, Head of Strategic Communications & Public Diplomacy, British Embassy Washington DC
- Yaiza Cardo Ramírez, Director of Marketing, PR & Communications, Ritz Carlton, Abama
Moderator: David Rosen, Board Member, The Marketing Society, NY
Every attendee will get a free electronic copy of Simon Anholt’s new book, “The Good Country Equation”
Book your place below
Timings: 11am CT, 12pm ET, 5pm BST
Members: This event is complimentary as part of your membership, book now to reserve your place
Non-members: Our events are predominantly for our members but please register your interest below and a member of the team will be in touch