When a reputation risk hits your company, action to rebuild your public image is key. What does it take to reclaim the narrative and ensure your business not only survives, but thrives?
Join us as we team up with G42 to discover how they did just that – Thursday 21 July, 9-10.30am at The Amphitheatre at G42, Omics Centre of Excellence in Masdar City.
In 2020, G42’s reputation was under duress. It took just a single allegation to threaten the company’s existence. In this session, they candidly reveal the challenges of navigating a crisis and how, in under two years, they’ve confounded expectations and built trusted partnerships through a number of powerful campaigns.
We’ll touch on the ‘Power of Good Marketing’, exploring their healthcare case study on the Vaccine Trial. There will also be the opportunity to experience some of the latest applications of AI, within industries including healthcare, mobility and mega events.
1. Welcome and meet-and-greet (15 minutes)
2. G42: Confounding expectations - the brand evolution (30 minutes)
3. The Power of Good Marketing: G42 Healthcare’s case study on Vaccine Trial (20 minutes)
4. How AI is transforming industries (10 minutes)
4. Comfort break (15 minutes) / Exit
5. Lightening Tour of Omics Center of Excellence (30 minutes - optional)
Book now via the button below
Members: Your place is complimentary as part of your membership. Book now via the button below
Non-members: Register your interest below and a member of the team will be in touch
Please note that new policy for visitors is no more than 7-days old PCR/Al Hosn status to access the premises