Careers today are characterised by change, ambiguity and possibility.
A 'one size fits all' successful career has disappeared and our jobs now give us the opportunity to learn, explore and experiment. Join us for a fast-paced and action focused introduction to squiggly careers with Helen Tupper. Find out what they are, why they matter and the actions you can take to kick-start your self development and learning.
Something that is so important during these challenging times.
You will learn:
- How to make your strengths stand out and show up
- How to use your values as a career compass
- Actions for building long term confidence
- How to build a network by focusing on what you can give
- Moving from career plans to exploring possibilities
This is the perfect opportunity to explore the changing nature of careers, and why you need to take ownership of your own.