The growth of senior marketing and strategic talent on demand means there's never been a more exciting time to work in marketing.
For innovative CMOs, flexible, temporary and cost-effective ways of resourcing are helping them do more in uncertain times. Just as the future of the workplace is being reshaped, so is the future of how teams will be staffed.
As the world around us changes rapidly, marketing leaders need to be able to pivot, accelerate and innovate with speed and agility. The talent needed to answer one challenge is likely different to those needed on the next, and scaling teams up and down according to needs doesn’t fit with traditional employment models.
Resource budgets are under pressure, internal teams are being streamlined, classic agency models are being challenged and virtual working is the norm.
How do you build marketing capability that has the breadth and agility you need while keeping overheads down?
Hear from supply and demand-side industry leaders sharing their experiences, the benefits and what’s needed for success.
- Laura Ashton (Moderator), Board Director | Strategy | Sustainability | Digital Transformation | Marketing | Partnerships-Alliances
- Michelle Hillman, Chief Campaign Development Officer at Ad Council
- David Wheldon, Former CMO at The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Jessica Spence, President Brands at Beam Suntory
- David Alberts, Co-Founder at BeenThereDoneThat
- Jennifer Woollford, Founder & Director at NEON Leaders
Timings: 11 - 12pm EDT | 4 - 5pm BST
In collaboration with Neon Leaders and Been There Done That. Find out more and book your place here.