Marketing Leaders Program: USA 2019
Together with Brand Learning, we developed the Marketing Leaders Program (MLP) - a unique development experience for high-potential individuals preparing for senior marketing leadership roles. The MLP has been inspiring marketing leaders in Europe for well over a decade, and for a few years in Asia.
Following a successful launch in North America in 2016, the program will return to New York in 2019 with the aim of preparing high potential individuals for the role of Marketing Director or leader of a substantial team.
The only marketing leadership program for emerging marketing leaders that:
- Is delivered by, and is based on, senior marketers’ real experiences, successes, and failures in established and entrepreneurial organizations.
- Follows a unique dual-focus curriculum that builds marketing leadership skills (the doing) and inspires new mindsets and behaviors (the being) through self-discovery.
- Is based on the principles of Customer-Centered Leadership the foundation of future-proofed Marketing.
The Marketing Leaders Program (MLP) is a blend of marketing and people leadership skill development delivered by eminent industry leaders and leadership experts; it is designed to help shape the great global marketing leaders of tomorrow.
- Simon Lowden - President, Global Snacks Group and Global Insights at Pepsico
- Rashmy Chatterjee - USA Chief Marketing Officer at IBM
- Hugh Dineen - Chief Marketing Officer, Senior Vice President at MetLife USA
- Michael Aidan - Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer at DxO
- Jerome Hiquet - The Marketing Society board member and Chief Marketing Officer at Tough Mudder
What participants say
'You will learn something about yourself and be a better leader, increasing your confidence to be bold and take risks.'
Wendy Heller, IBM
'I’m moving into a new role and used my personal learnings during this course to share my purpose and leadership style with my new team right at the start. Very powerful and my team was so appreciative.'
Bree Sandlin, Shell
'Great program thanks in equal parts to the facilitators, the speakers, and the other attendees. Very engaging and constructive.'
Michael Stefanski, MetLife
'The program bridges the philosophical with the practical- and does so in the context of today’s marketing environment.'
Alex Chang, Samsung
The course costs $10,000 per person.
Includes food and accommodation for two nights during the initial workshop and one night on module 2 (between day 1 and 2).
Marketing Society members will receive a complimentary membership renewal as part of the program.
And non-members will be awarded a year’s complimentary membership of the Society on completion of the course.
Module 1, 6-8 May
Module 2, 3-4 June
Brought to you by The Marketing Society and Brand Learning, sponsored by Shell.