Taking place in Rome, the three-day festival aims to educate, inspire and celebrate media excellence from brands to media owners and all those inbetween, who have produced impactful and effective consumer campaigns.
At the heart of this event lies bravery and inclusivity. Following last year’s session success, our very own Chief Executive Gemma Greaves will continue to ask the right questions to a brand representative to create an even braver and bolder conversation. Join her and Ellie Norman, Head of Marketing from Formula 1 on 22 May, 9.50am on the Main Stage for one of the most exciting sessions of the festival.
Other great speakers include:
- Alessandra Di Lorenzo, CEO, Forward, Lastminute.com
- Ian Cairms, Global Performance Marketing Director, Just Eat
- Paul Polizzotto, Founder and CEO, Givewith
- Xenia Olajosova, Global Director of Media and Online Marketing, Duracell
- Richard Frankel, Creative Director, Spotify
Head here for the full speaker line-up.
As a valued member of The Marketing Society we are offering our members an 11% conference only delegate ticket discount (original price of tickets is £1,999, discounted price is £1,800).
To claim this discount, simply click here and enter the code MARKSOC199 to book your ticket.